Job Alert: Environmental Health & Safety Trainer
Hinton Human Capital, an emerging leader in executive search in Climate Change, Environmental and Infrastructure industries is now searching for Environmental Health & Safety Trainer for a multinational company. The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years of experience delivering environmental and safety training with high level of preference for training in a chemical, petrochemical, or heavy manufacturing environment plus the following skills and abilities:
- Develop and implement Environmental, Health & Safety (EHS) training to manufacturing, marine transportation, and office locations.
- Ability to integrate new programs with existing training programs.
- Develop and implement a company wide ‘train the trainer’.
- Ability to assess skill based training programs for effectiveness and make recommendations on improvements.
- Strong knowledge of environmental and safety training regulatory requirements by OSHA, EPA, and other regulatory agencies and ensure employee and company compliance.
- Ability to communicate with all levels of the organization including senior managers, plant managers, corporate staff, and field personnel.
- Work closely with government agencies, vendors, and safety consultants.
- Bachelors degree in safety, industrial hygiene, environmental engineering, or equivalent
- Travel is a required to company locations to conduct training.