Job Alert:Vice President of Business Development -Engineering/Construction
Hinton Human Capital, an emerging leader in executive search in Climate Change, Environmental and Infrastructure industries is now searching for a Vice President of Business Development for an established, well seated national civil/structural engineering firm. Ideal candidate will have at least 15 years of demonstrated business development experience in government and private sector plus the following skills and abilities:
- Demonstrated experience in marketing and developing business in one or more of the following areas: civil/site engineering, water/wastewater structures and infrastructure, building structures, construction management, transit and transportation on a national level.
- Ability to develop and execute marketing and client capture plans including proposal development.
- Experience developing business relationships with federal and state agencies, water utilities, construction firms and other consultants
- Ability to leverage current relationships and develop new relationships into project work for the firm.
- Work with management on strategic pursuits and plans.
- BS degree in engineering, architecture, construction or related field
- Must have at least 15 years of business development experience in the civil engineering/construction field
- MBA is a strong plus.
- PE, AIA, CCM, LEED or other professional registrations/certifications are a strong plus