Job Alert: Environmental Health & Safety Coordinator
Hinton Human Capital, an emerging leader in executive search in Climate Change, Environmental and Infrastructure industries is now searching for a EH&S Coordinator for the New Orleans and Lake Charles, LA locations of a petrochemical manufacturer. Ideal candidate will have A minimum of 4 years experience in a similar role in a high hazard, process manufacturing, environment plus the following skills and abilities:
- Coordinating site safety training for employees, development and implementation of injury reduction programs.
- Ability to understand ESH regulations and to develop and manage site-specific policies and procedures to ensure EH&S compliance and best practices. Ensure compliance with environmental permits
- Ability to influence people at all levels of organization to successfully comply with safety programs and standards
- A Bachelor’s degree in Safety or Industrial Engineering (or equivalent) is required in lieu of experience.
- CSP or CIH are preferred
- Ability to work in rigorous, high hazard manufacturing environment required
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills