Job Alert: Senior Gas Pipeline Engineer-Energy
Hinton Human Capital, an emerging leader in executive search in Climate Change, Environmental and Infrastructure industries is now searching for a senior-level Gas Pipeline Engineer for a national engineering consulting firm in the Dallas/Ft Worth area. Ideal candidate will have at least 10 years of demonstrated experience in the planning and design of large diameter natural gas gathering pipelines and ancillary facilities (pigging facilities, valves and metering stations) plus the following skills and abilities:
- Lead a team of junior and mid-level design engineers through mentoring and technical oversight
- Possess excellent project and task management skills
- Proven experience in planning, design, construction and operations of gas gathering pipelines in urban environments and specifically in the Barnett Shale, is a plus.
- Experience with cathodic protection system design is a plus.
- Candidates must have an excellent working knowledge of Federal DOT and Texas Railroad Commission regulations governing the design and operation of gas gathering pipelines.
- ability to support system planning considering permitting requirements, constructability, and construction cost.
Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering
Strong experience with design of horizontal directional drills for road and river crossings is required.
Texas professional engineer (PE) registration (or the ability to gain registration within 12 months).