Engineering Manager – Water/Wastewater
Hinton Human Capital, an emerging leader in executive search in Climate Change, Environmental and Infrastructure industries is now searching for a s Water/Wastewater Engineering Manager for a national engineering consulting firm. Ideal candidate will have at least 15 years of demonstrated experience in the planning and design of municipal water/wastewater facilities and infrastructure plus the following skills and abilities:
- Manage water/wastewater engineering staff and provide direction for expanding the municipal and water/wastewater services.
- Strong technical experience with water/wastewater treatment plant design (P&IDs, PFDs) including design and modeling programs.
- Strong track record of management and leadership of projects and design teams.
- Coordinate efforts with other technical sections and develop new project opportunities in Illinois.
- Oversee and perform proposal development, project management, design activities, cost estimating, report generation, and other related engineering tasks.
Specific Requirements include:
Masters in Civil/Environmental Engineering with water/wastewater emphasis from ABET accredited program is required
15+ years of related consulting experience
Ability to acquire PE in the State of Illinois
PMP, LEED or other certification in addition to PE is a plus
Proven leadership skills with at least 5 years of engineering staff management experience